Eye Plastic Surgery Associates
A Practice Specializing in diseases and surgery of the eyelids, orbit and lacrimal (tear duct) system, tumors of the eye and orbit, and cosmetic surgery of the eyelids and face.
- Mark L. Mazow, M.D. F.A.C.S. is a board certified ophthalmologist and a member of ASOPRS(American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons) fellowship-trained surgeon with offices in Dallas, Texas.
- His specialty of Eye Plastics or Oculoplastics is a sub specialty of Ophthalmology, requiring training in both plastic & reconstructive surgery and ophthalmology.
- Member of ASOPRS
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Mazow completed a residency in ophthalmology at Kansas University Medical Center, medical training at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston (McGovern Medical School), and undergraduate education at the University of Texas at Austin and Rice University
- Fellow Ocular Oncology and Pathology Barnes and Jewish Hospital Washington University Medical School St. Louis, MO. Resident in Ophthalmology Kansas University Medical Center Kansas City, Kansas. Transitional Internship St Joseph’s Hospital Houston, TX. University of Texas Medical School at Houston (McGovern Medical School). BA (Biology) Rice University Houston TX
- Dr. Mazow is a Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, TX and has been involved in teaching Ophthalmology Residents and Oculoplastic fellows since 1990. He has published numerous scientific papers and reviews scientific articles for publication in the Journal of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Mazow is well qualified to perform cosmetic eyelid surgery involving eyelids, eyebrow, cheeks and lacrimal (tear) system, or treat a wide range of eye-related complications from previous surgeries. These surgical procedures often have multiple names such as eyelift (eye-lift), lid lift (lid-lift) Blepharoplasty, Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty, repair of droopy eyelids, or baggy eyelids as well as extensive experience in non-surgical treatments such as Botox and facial fillers
- Dr. Mazow also has extensive experience in the treatment of facial skin cancers and reconstruction after Mohs’ excision as well as the treatment of eyelid and orbital tumors and the treatment of Thyroid Eye Disease.
- Dr. Mazow also has extensive experience in the treatment of childhood disorders of the eyelids, Lacrimal system and Orbit and works closely with the Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Endocrinology services at Medical City Children’s Hospital in Dallas